• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lone houserabbits

I have one - Lola - I have only had her three weeks. I do worry about her being lonely - I am off work sick at the moment so spend plenty of time with her but do wonder if she would benefit from a little boyfriend.

B very spoilt too.Had to sleep on her sofa[its comfyer than ours!!:lol:]last night and she only jumped on me 3times!!!Was surprised how active she was as shes normally in her cage over night but as i was in there anyway i thought she might aswell be free[my hubby snoring,hence trip to sofa!!]

Yup, just one princess for us too after losing our much loved Rudy. She is very much a spoilt bun who enjoys living on her own. (Her and Rudy were never bonded)

:lol::lol: The bunny's sofa comfier definitely one spoilt bun. I stopped caging Honey over night about a month ago and I usually wake up with her in my bed.

Deej is are spoilt little bunster! Sometimes he likes to sit on the sofa with me, but normally he likes to sit at my feet, or in his tent.

Last edited:
Only one here - but not by choice.:?

Millie and Ruby were as close as any 2 rabbits could be and when Ruby died Millie was utterly heartbroken. I honestly thought I might lose her too.:cry: I've gone back and forth in my mind thinking whether she would accept another bun in her life, although my parents wont let me get another as I'm off to uni in a year so it wouldn't matter anyway.:?

I miss my bonded girls so much. Once you've seen bunny love in it's truest form it's hard to have just one rabbit.:( Still - I spoil my wonderful girlie rotten!:love:

Mr Squidgy is a lone housebun and has been for over 6 years now. He has the run of our dining room all day, and then goes to bed in his double hutch at night. He is very much loved by both of us, and as we both work from home a lot, he has a lot of company.
PC080016.jpg

P3120006.jpg

me_mr_s.jpg

:lol::lol: The bunny's sofa comfier definitely one spoilt bun. I stopped caging Honey over night about a month ago and I usually wake up with her in my bed.

Barleys sofa was brand new when we got her and didn't expect her to go on it[duh!!:lol:]as Will was too heavy to get on hers.She does wee on it which is a pain!Which is why shes shut away at night.

I do. she is my special darling baby but I do feel so guilty about being at work all day :cry::cry: so I'm going to try bonding her in the autumn.

My Rockstar is a lone bun. He's free range 24/7 and usually sits with us on the couch in the evenings for tickles, and comes into my bedroom to sit with me in the mornings when I'm getting ready (I dry my hair and do makeup sitting on the floor). He follows us everywhere :love:

I would love for him to have a wife, and have toyed with the idea for a couple of months now, but he seems so attached/bonded to us I'm frightened of losing that. Plus I don't really have the neutral space for bonding or funds quite yet and I really wouldn't want to take on another one if i couldn't insure her too.

He is spoiled to bits and has lots of company. I think he's happy :D:love:

Now Lexie is all loved up I only have one single bunny & thats Callisto who now resides in the livingroom with us. We're still really getting to know each other but she has a lot of character and she reminds me so much of my much missed Caspian....it's odd to have a bunny shadow again :)

Just Chance now, since loosing Princess. He is an old man though and although he has free range, you have to physically move him off his rug most of the time. He likes his little hutch very much, even though the door is always open. I think he is lonely though. But with loosing Prin, only 10 days ago I guess that is to be expected.

I only have one now - lost Clover in March, and Dusty's days are numbered (due to the same condition). She gets loads of attention from us, but would probably like a friend if circumstances were different.

We have Jaynie who won't accept other rabbits full stop! Would love to get her a Giant Papillon boyfriend at some stage...nice dream!
I must say, Jane Dexter really called Jaynie's character spot on.

JaynieBirthday002.jpg

JaynieDigger021.jpg

JaynieDigger005.jpg

Neil

Back