• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Siamese fighter!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
I would just like to say a huggge thankyou to all those who gave me advice on these beautiful fish, especially those who I bombarded with PM's! ( Coco12oo :wave::lol:)

Well here he is...

He is gorgeous, purple on his head and neck and a blue indigo into his tail - stunning! He is all I have in my tank at the mo and is loving his domain! :lol: I hate to use human emotions on animals, such as "happy" but he really did look pleased as punch when he swam out of that bag into my 5 gallon tank! :lol:

I love him to bits already :love: :love: :love:

fish-1.jpg

Wow that is the most amazing colour, I bet he is loving his new home

Awww thankyou. This picture was taken using my phone so not great quality but the best one I could get. I cannot remember who it was who said they put theirs in a cup for photos but think I will be doing that too :shock::lol:

I did feel bad choosing only one. I wanted to "rescue" them all. But that would've meant 6 tanks! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back