• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey and Chase's New Run!

J4yn3

New Kit
Just thought i would post sum pictures of the nearly finished rabbit run just need to staple the mesh on top!
It is 11ft3 long 4ft3 wide and 30inch high! they have acsess to it all day from 8am till 11pm and they love it in the morning and evenings! [IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/... Bailey on the left and chase on the right :D

Last edited:
Wow! That's a cool pad! I like the inlaid grass it looks very cool and loads of space for bunnies to. Do they like it?

thanks! ye they love it in there running round at full speed then flopping down!lol throughout most of the day they usually stay in there hutch sleeping on their top shelf as always! but its nice for them to have the choice to come down if they want :D will have to post some pictures of them in it soon!

That's a great size.

How come everyone but me is great at wood work! I try I really do but nothing I produce looks like that... goes away and sulks.

Rabswood

Well hate to say it but i didn't build it :oops: my boyfriends dad is a carpenter! :lol: thats the way to do it :roll:

Back