• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy flopsy flopsy

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Whats she like :roll:

When i picked her up out of the carrier at the vets tonight i had no idea she was mid flow and proceeded to finish THE longest bunny wee all down my hoody :lol:

To make matters worse cos ive been in bed poorly all day under my hoody i was wearing an old t shirt cos i couldnt be bothered getting properly dressed but it was at least i size to small so i spent the entire time trying to stop my fat escaping in front of the vet :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless - they know just what to do to embarrass us don't they? Bell went through a phase of coming and weeing exactly where I sit and I'd sit down not realising and get a wet bum - it happened a few times before I cottoned on and checked first (there were always three or four towels down so she wasn't weeing anywhere I was bothered about, except it was where I always sat :roll:) - I'm sure she chose that spot on purpose.

I'm very glad she's now litter trained :lol:

Back