• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hopefully Shrinking Violet...!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Violet
Violet.jpg

She was a stray who no one claimed.
A blue rex..but not pure bred by the feel of her coat:?
Sore hocks dirty bum..not surprising as she weighs in at 5.1kg :shock::evil:
An above shot to show her "waistline"
Violeta.jpg

I have cleaned her bottom..put sudocrem on her bits and her feet and she is confined to a small cage with deep hay bedding until her feet look less sore

:shock::shock: Once again I ask how people can not think obesity is a form of cruelty :evil:

I know Calli was overweight when she arrived at FatFluffs and it had contributed to her sore hocks, they are so much better now she is the right size.

hhhhhmmmmm Maria springs to mind;):D:lol: wait until she see's Claudes sister in the making:lol::lol:

Oh dear lord what the...............:shock:

Poor, poor girlie :cry: If only I had room Jill..........:cry:

If her hocks are very sore then FLAMAZINE CREAM, a POM, can be very useful. I have used it on several of my Rexes with great results. I am certain once she has slimmed down her hocks will be less of an issue.

Oh I do wish I could have her but I cant..........:cry: I will, however, send her a wee donation so she can buy herself some Flamazine if she needs it.

Janex :)

Jane that is so kind of you.
He hocks are sore and I'm sure its down to weight and dirt.
She was so good letting me clean her up...doubt she'll like me for long now she is on a diet!

She does look like a purebred rex her face is just like Claudes:love: he has really bad sore hocks ive tried everything nothing seemed to work
How long have you had her jill?

She does look like a purebred rex her face is just like Claudes:love: he has really bad sore hocks ive tried everything nothing seemed to work
How long have you had her jill?

I got her yesterday.
the lady who found her contacted me last week and has kept her since then.

She's a stunner!!
We have a Violet at the Scunny Rescue and she's a "big" girl too. Ours is a black nethie though :lol: She's like a grumpy little barrel!

Back