• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your favourite thing about buns?

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
My favourite part of a bunny are there little mouths - I just think they are so cute!

What are everbody's favourite thing they love about buns?

my favourite thing about my little monster is how his ear fly around when he does head binkies! they have a mind of their own!

:love:

I love their little stumpy front legs, and the soft bit of fur at the back of their heads, but most of all I love their ickle pouty mouths - especially Squidgy's, the toothless wonder!

I love my Lolas little cotton tail and her naughty cheeky look :D

I love the way she tantrums when I tell her off - especially for eating my plants!

I love her confidence - I wish I had as much.

I like their vunerability. You have to win a rabbits trust and confidence with time and patience, unlike a dog or cat who just expect affection and are happy to oblige:lol:.

Donna... Can I come too?? :angel:

I love bunny ears. All 4 of my monsters have different ears. Biscuit is a helelop, Nibbles has cat ears, Bobby has normal bunny ears that never go back, but he squishes em together to make one giant bunny ear, and Wuzzle has... Well, you've all seen those ears!!!!!

Martyn loves their front paws. Especially when a Bunny stands up, then put their paws in your hand. Makes him go all squishy!!

Donna... Can I come too?? :angel:

I love bunny ears. All 4 of my monsters have different ears. Biscuit is a helelop, Nibbles has cat ears, Bobby has normal bunny ears that never go back, but he squishes em together to make one giant bunny ear, and Wuzzle has... Well, you've all seen those ears!!!!!

Martyn loves their front paws. Especially when a Bunny stands up, then put their paws in your hand. Makes him go all squishy!!

you certainly can :) :wave::wave:

Back