• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't they look miserable!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Piccies of my buns during there stay at my sis's whilst I went on my hols. As you can see they are truly depressed and miserable during my absence! :roll:

IMG_2671.jpg

This is the life...

IMG_2674.jpg

Eh up Auntie Jo!

IMG_2675.jpg

All these new plants to chew!

IMG_2677.jpg

Time to move to a different part of the grass for a chilling out session.

IMG_2678.jpg

I'm so photogenic...

IMG_2679.jpg

Hiya Mummy- having great time! Can you see Duncan in the distance?

As I'm sure you'll agree - they look totally miserable missing there Mummy terribly! Mummy who? :roll:

Last edited:
Hehe, bless them! Theyre ike ours...we got a bit of criticism for leaving them with a friend while we went on honeymoon but they absolutely love it every time and the place is just covered in hay like a barn when we get back and theyre rolling in it:lol: Part of me almost wishes theyd miss us a bit more:lol:

I'm just sooo pleased I have a person I absolutely trust to look after them. I know they are looked after and these pictures are proof! :lol:

I wouldn't go on holiday if I knew they weren't with somebody I could trust. Ironic thing was that i was ringing up everyday to check they were all ok and not too depressed! Just received my phone bill today - oops! (Better hide it from my OH!)

Back