PDA

View Full Version : I just found out what a "binky" is!

~ Cat ~
12-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Hi folks.

I have seen the term "binky" used on here, but didnt know what it was. I know Lola had "funny fits" when she gets the rips and hops and twists and races around the front room - but didnt know this was a "binky" :D

So I googled "rabbit binky" and got my answer!

MellyRabiit
12-06-2008, 02:25 PM
I found this out a few weeks ago today and it makes me happy everytime Bugsy does one :) Knowing she is doing it as an act of joy :love:

AnnaDelie
12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
It's great to see their first binky, completely took me by suprise the first time I saw one :) they all seem to do it slightly differently too :D

Rice
12-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Piper is the funniest about binkys, she does them at the oddest times! Her favorite thing is to binky in between bites of veg :shock::lol: She'll take a few bites, do a binky, take another couple bites, binky again etc. I guess she just gets really excited about her food :lol::lol::lol:

AnnaDelie
12-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Piper is the funniest about binkys, she does them at the oddest times! Her favorite thing is to binky in between bites of veg :shock::lol: She'll take a few bites, do a binky, take another couple bites, binky again etc. I guess she just gets really excited about her food :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, cute!! Is that Piper on your sig on the right? She's really lovely :love:

Becca6
12-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I love binkies - especially sometimes they binky so high or move so far that they then look so surprised as if they can't work out what's happened :lol: :lol: Tarquin has binkied right off the bed a few times :shock:

ellejay
12-06-2008, 10:54 PM
I love seeing mine binkying. Every evening they all have their binkying sessions. It's so satisfying knowing that they are happy.

drpengie
13-06-2008, 07:17 AM
When Moo binky's she flicks her head about as if she has something in her head!! I think it's called Bees in the head, or bees in the ears or something!! :lol:

Rice
13-06-2008, 04:26 PM
LOL, cute!! Is that Piper on your sig on the right? She's really lovely :love:

Thank you! Yep that's her in my sig! She is a right madam but I do love her :lol::lol:

AnnaDelie
13-06-2008, 09:23 PM
You're a lucky mummy! Looks like Alfred's got some Pimms.. Or is that Wine?

How romantic :lol:

Cornishlass
13-06-2008, 09:40 PM
I love the binkys too but how do you know they do them when they are happy? Mine does it if he startled too. :lol: