• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just found out what a "binky" is!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

I have seen the term "binky" used on here, but didnt know what it was. I know Lola had "funny fits" when she gets the rips and hops and twists and races around the front room - but didnt know this was a "binky" :D

So I googled "rabbit binky" and got my answer!

I found this out a few weeks ago today and it makes me happy everytime Bugsy does one :) Knowing she is doing it as an act of joy :love:

It's great to see their first binky, completely took me by suprise the first time I saw one :) they all seem to do it slightly differently too :D

Piper is the funniest about binkys, she does them at the oddest times! Her favorite thing is to binky in between bites of veg :shock::lol: She'll take a few bites, do a binky, take another couple bites, binky again etc. I guess she just gets really excited about her food :lol::lol::lol:

Piper is the funniest about binkys, she does them at the oddest times! Her favorite thing is to binky in between bites of veg :shock::lol: She'll take a few bites, do a binky, take another couple bites, binky again etc. I guess she just gets really excited about her food :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, cute!! Is that Piper on your sig on the right? She's really lovely :love:

I love binkies - especially sometimes they binky so high or move so far that they then look so surprised as if they can't work out what's happened :lol: :lol: Tarquin has binkied right off the bed a few times :shock:

I love seeing mine binkying. Every evening they all have their binkying sessions. It's so satisfying knowing that they are happy.

When Moo binky's she flicks her head about as if she has something in her head!! I think it's called Bees in the head, or bees in the ears or something!! :lol:

Back