• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spots booked in

sazzy

Warren Veteran
To be neautered Omg i can't beleive how nervous i am and his appointment isn't until 30 june at 9.00am

Aww Im sure he will be fineee :D I watched a few neuters/speys & I seriously couldnt believe how quickly & easily the ops happened! As long as the vets are experienced & there are no worries about underlying problems, He'll be just fine ;)

:wave: Thanks for the reply becki i can't believe how nervous i am and it still not for a couple of weeks yet god help me when the day comes :shock:

:wave: Thanks for the reply becki i can't believe how nervous i am and it still not for a couple of weeks yet god help me when the day comes :shock:

Aww, ask the nurses to put some hay in his cage when they put him back to come round, they wake up really fast because the hay gets their senses going :D He'll be fine chuck, Rhia is going in for GA around then too - We'll worry together :lol: X

Thanks hun :D i have spoken to them in lengh today harley is going with him and he will be taking a lunchbox with him with pellets some kale carrot and some greens and of course hay :D

Back