• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

taking the buns with us

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we were planning on taking the rabbits away with us this summer ie september time for a week, but im now wondering if i shouldnt as we are stying in a caravan im worried it may get to warm for them in there?

we were going to take the dog crate and rabbit playpen panels but im thinking now not to bother

lisa

Sounds way too much hassle to me and like you said, when you have to lock them up in caravan when you got out, I bet it is boiling if sunny.

Is anyone able to look after them at home or you could board them?

Lian x

We've taken rabbits on vacation but could never dream of keeping them in the caravan (no room:lol:) so they stay on the outside. It would all depend on what kind of place you go to though, at the camp-site we were staying we were surrounded by family and the rabbits were sheltered from most curious faces (even more than they are at home anyway, since anyone who comes past my house can see them:roll:)

Back