• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could only happen to Daniel!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Poor Daniel, hes the most sensitive bunny in the world! Hes got so stressed over Rhia being poorly that hes made himself ill!! Poor boys now on abx, because hes pooing mucous. Honestly! :roll:

OMG! I don't think this would be because your Rhia is ill - I think that it must be an illness on its own. Crikey you dont have much luck with your bunnies :shock:

OMG! I don't think this would be because your Rhia is ill - I think that it must be an illness on its own. Crikey you dont have much luck with your bunnies :shock:

Daniel moved to several homes quickly during fostering, back to rescue, then to mine for bonding & then home with Rhia,then vets, then was separated & rebonded when Rhia was ill. He doesn't seem to cope well with stress, poor bun:cry:

Angie is right, its not an illness on its own :thumb: My vet agrees with what we thought, that it is stress ;) Will give him a hug from you Lynne, though between bottom baths & medicine administrating, hes not my greatest fan at the mo! X

oh becki youre not having the best time of it at the moment are you!!

sending vibes to both bunnies x

oh becki youre not having the best time of it at the moment are you!!

sending vibes to both bunnies x

Ahh I can cope with a bit of an upset tum, hes been through a real lot lately so I guess its kinda expected. Hes too soft for his own good, Bless him.

Aww poor little Daniel.:( Bunnies are sensitive little souls aren't they? They always seem to pick up and react to when their partner is ill!

Give him a cuddle from me Becki.:)

Awww hes hasnt been right since you had him,has he?

Hes had bad poos, otherwise hes very healthy; but as Angie said hes had loads of turmoil - think this is like the fifth place hes lived at in a few months, as well as a night at the vets when Rhia was there, then being split from her & reunited. A lot for a little bun to deal with, really! X

Aww poor little Daniel.:( Bunnies are sensitive little souls aren't they? They always seem to pick up and react to when their partner is ill!

Give him a cuddle from me Becki.:)

Thanks Jess. I think as well because he totally idolises Rhia, its had a big impact on him. Because she is normally the boss, her being lethargic & sleeping all the time has thrown him! Our vet said last night that she wished her man was like him, he wouldnt leave Rhias side :love: XX

Hes had bad poos, otherwise hes very healthy; but as Angie said hes had loads of turmoil - think this is like the fifth place hes lived at in a few months, as well as a night at the vets when Rhia was there, then being split from her & reunited. A lot for a little bun to deal with, really! X

Yeah i remember your posts about having to wash his bum,has he improved at all?

Oh Yay for clean bunny bums:D

I have to say after all the upheaval this little guy has had it is suprising he lets anyone near him really, but he is absolutely gorgeous and loves his cuddles, nothing seems to put him off - he just craves attention whether it be from humans or other buns

Back