• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby update

Mables mum

New Kit
I am in a bit of a rush and I couldn't find the old thread.
The babbits (which is what I am calling them :D ) are doing well, keep popping my hand in the nest and they are warm and wriggly..... pulled one out this morning and it had a big round belly. their hair is coming through now like fine velvet.
I popped into P@H - (couldn't find the form) I told them that they had given her to me pregnant and they said the only thing they could do is rehome the babies for me - NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME MISSUS :censored:

I have had some good news on the rehoming front too, I seem to have found quite a few very responsible people who are interested and the charity that I foster dogs for (they are brilliant) have said they will help me rehome any that I can't. :) Mable seems to be coping really well and she is so cuddly at the moment (i think she needs the reassurance) I think I might even take a photo of each one tomorrow so that I have photos of the babies when they were small for all their new mums and dads.

Fergus is missing her though :cry: it will be lovely when they can mix again.

Anyway must dash I have a foster dog to take to the kennels, and a stallion being delivered from Budapest!! and I have to go to work for a few hours.... and people ask how I stay so slim!

I'm sure I've heard of P@H doing more than just re-homing the babies before... I think if you kick up a stink, they give you a free hutch and some extra supplies etc...

aaaww bless Mable it seems she coping well, glad that you will be able to find responsible homes. Cant wait for the piccies :D

Back