• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg!! where do i store it for now!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ok i was wheeling my daughter back from across the green at my mums helping her with her bunny after speying.and there was an ups van parked in the layby..lol says i i bet its there blooming hutch...
nah they woudlnt use ups peta at home right?

WRONG!
he said he had stopepd to do paperwork and saw us come back.....the only thing was it was heavier than he thought and he had to carry it himself!
and omg..i didnt think..i had leaned it gingerly up against the recylcing binw hich is upa gainst the tumble dryer...if it slips itll go thru the porch!:shock:
then the cat litter biscuits russell rabbit order arrived from k9 capers and i was due the pen from zooplus but i guess thats for tomorrow..then my asda shopping came:shock:

thankfully maizys coming for the dog crate tomorrow..i might be able to move then..NOT!!:lol::lol:

ive got till mondaY TO CLEAN UP MY KITCHEN UPSTAIRS LANDING BATHROOM..DOWNSTAIRS LOO WITH ACCESS TO METERS..AND THE PORCH!! cos the council are replacing the old kitchens and they need to come in measure up assess etc.....and i may even get a new loo upstairs! and handbasin after allits only 30 odd years old!:shock:

oh and theyll come in thru my lounge so i should get the hutch up by then..but i dont know if i can..to top it all ive got really bad ibs..have had aunty flo visit with a vengeance..and am medicating etc mums hunnybunny post spay:shock:

i think the hutch will have to wait till after tuesday morning! if i can get it to not to go thru the porch lol....

the hutch is for the lounge which i can then clean properly again as litties will be up off the ground....but berties bum wont be..mr frenchie poops a lot as he goes:lol: mm what exvuse can i give for him do you think:lol:

anyone want to help me put it up...hint hint?:lol:

Have fun with it :D and hope it doesn't end up through the porch :shock: I'm waiting for my Room with a View to arrive and wondering how I'll put it together, and what I'll do with it when it's done :shock: I have a feeling it's going to be bigger than I'm imagining it and where I thought of putting it isn't going to work.

Looks like me and the buns need to swap bedrooms - I'll take their little room and they can move into mine with all their bits :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: ooh let me know how it goes..i couldnt believe it when i found it for twenty quid after seeing it on bunnymail for £40!
i was soo tempted but i knew the cats would nick it....mind you thats owrth it for the cats upstairs double bed..as they fight or the one bed on the landing and theres not enuff room for a second.
the cats share evrything with the buns so im looking forward to seing the cats getting stuck in thistle hall or snoozing in it:lol:

mm not putting it up today either.....but the porch is still standing touch wood:lol::lol:

mm 30 mins to put together equals three hours or more for me:shock::lol:

the council are replacing the old kitchens and they need to come in measure up assess etc.....and i may even get a new loo upstairs! and handbasin after allits only 30 odd years old!:shock:

:

they are doing my street at the mo and it is CHAOS :shock: thank goodness I refused all renovations - I would go mad and the pigs would die of fright - you have never heard such a racket :shock: the neighbours have been without water all day too, so be prepared - fill some buckets etc.

also be careful who you let into your house - I had a very dodgy geezer come round yesterday with clipboard and id photocard and the lot - looked proper. But as I'm having nothing done to my house I sent him away...then thought about it - he didn't have the insignia for the project company on him, and anyone can make a photocard with a laminator these days - so I rang the project company and nobody had been down to pay me a visit :? would explain why he looked so scared when I said I wasn't having renovations - he really scarpered quick! Obviously the criminal lot know what's going on with council houses at the mo - very easy for them to con their way into people's homes as we're all in chaos with half a dozen visits a week.

as for the hutch, it won't be weatherproof unassembled, so keep it dry - I let a flatpack hutch get wet while it was left outside and the floors were all manky when I unpacked it as water had seeped into the packaging - hope you get it sorted soon as the bunnies will want to hide in there when the workmen arrive :shock:

Back