• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor my boyfriend!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
How can I break it to him that when Mo finally gets a wifey he will no longer be the apple of Mo's eye's? THey are currently snuggling in bed together :love:

James just fell asleep with Mo on his chest :D good job Mo is a good boy. If that had been Roxy she would have weed on his face :lol:

Aww bless him, he'll be gutted! I was amazed to come home from work today and find Callisto out....Phil had let her out as soon as he got in and had been 'bonding' with her. Since he realised she begs on command he has been enthralled. :roll:

Aww bless him, he'll be gutted! I was amazed to come home from work today and find Callisto out....Phil had let her out as soon as he got in and had been 'bonding' with her. Since he realised she begs on command he has been enthralled. :roll:

awwww well atleast he's interested :D

Back