• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We tried our hand at bonding!!

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Well you have probably seen my other thread introducing Izzy, well she is for our little boy Jazz and we gave it a go at bonding them ourselves :shock:
Well its going quite well, he has chased and humped her :roll: but not too much! She keeps trying to snuggle to him and they have been lying down next to each other, here is a pic and of course as i got the camera out she sat up for a wash :lol:

Photo-0038.jpg

Wow, they're gorgeous, especially the brown/white one :love: is the girl neutered or will you be expecting babies?

Wow, they're gorgeous, especially the brown/white one :love: is the girl neutered or will you be expecting babies?

She is only 7 weeks old so no chance of pregnancy (been assured by the vets as well) and he hasn't even got any bits yet either, hes max 12 weeks old!

Errrr am I reading this wrong or is everyone in agreement that these bunnies won't mate? And that this is ok? :shock:

Sorry if I am mistaken :oops:

Errrr am I reading this wrong or is everyone in agreement that these bunnies won't mate? And that this is ok? :shock:

Sorry but what exactly is the problem? The rescue have said its ok to put them together and the VETS have said its ok to put them together she is only 7 weeks old and he is about 12 weeks his bits have only just started to appear when pressed on, he should be able to have his op next week if they have fully dropped. The VETS said she won't be able to get pregnant until at least 14 weeks.

Last edited:
Back