• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Geting 3 piggies tomorrow need 3 boy names! There here Pictues added!!!!

xShellx

Alpha Buck
Im so excited my oh is finally letting me get some pigges. Saw 3 8 week old boys in paper free to good homes and im geting them tomorrow, yay.

Any name ideas, want 3 short names which go together.

One is black and ginger, one is ginger and white and other is white ginger and black.

Thanks Shell

Last edited:
Ooooooh, lucky you!!!!! :D :D They sound lovely.....make sure and post LOADS of pics when you get them home!!! :D

Can't help with names, though......I am RUBBISH at thinking them up!!! :oops: :roll: :lol:

I also liked the names fred and George (from harry potter :oops:) for g-pigs
maybe a Ron too. :D

George is my sons name :lol: good name for a piggy tho

Fred,george and Billy

Sam,Ham and Jam :roll::lol:

pickle,pootle and podgy

Branston,pickle and Marmite

Toffee,Coffee and Banofee :lol:

awww how lovely - I hope you enjoy looking after them :D

when I rescued my 14, soon to become 21 when 2 gave birth - I remember staying up till 3am writing a list of names the day before I got them - very essential! :lol: I thought up one for each letter of the alphabet, for a start - that was the girls - you try thinking up 26 boys names :roll:

Be aware that a threesome of boys will need a lot of space - a minimum 2x5 hutch or cage, and at least 2 food dishes and water bottles, so they don't fight, plus 2 big piles of hay a day and scatter plenty of veg around at veggie time to keep them happy and busy :) As they mature one of them may become bullied by the other 2, so keep an eye out for that happening as well - less likely if there's plenty of space and food :)

awww how lovely - I hope you enjoy looking after them :D

when I rescued my 14, soon to become 21 when 2 gave birth - I remember staying up till 3am writing a list of names the day before I got them - very essential! :lol: I thought up one for each letter of the alphabet, for a start - that was the girls - you try thinking up 26 boys names :roll:

Be aware that a threesome of boys will need a lot of space - a minimum 2x5 hutch or cage, and at least 2 food dishes and water bottles, so they don't fight, plus 2 big piles of hay a day and scatter plenty of veg around at veggie time to keep them happy and busy :) As they mature one of them may become bullied by the other 2, so keep an eye out for that happening as well - less likely if there's plenty of space and food :)

is 2 better than 3? I only wanted 2 but would feel guilty leaving just 1 behind.

I have a 4 by 3 hutch and a run spare. Was thinkg of letting them go in the rabbit run which is 13foot by 8 for an hour aday before I let the rabbits out, Shell

is 2 better than 3? I only wanted 2 but would feel guilty leaving just 1 behind.

I have a 4 by 3 hutch and a run spare. Was thinkg of letting them go in the rabbit run which is 13foot by 8 for an hour aday before I let the rabbits out, Shell

awww yeah it would be sad to leave him behind - sounds like you have plenty of room anyway so hopefully they'll be fine :D

Oooh, I'm getting a new one tomorrow too!:D

How about

Huey, Dewey and Louie
Snap, Crackle and Pop
Curly, Larry and Moe
Simon, Alvin and Theodore

Back