• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mmmmm, exciting!! sqeeeeeeee!!!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
So I'm discussing upgrading Carlton's converted warehouse bachelor apartment into a two-up-two-down married couples home with Ryan.... and he suggests converting the spare room into a bunny room, weeeeeee!

That means getting rid of an Ikea guest bed that's never been slept in, lol, but I never thought he'd suggest giving the bunneh a whole room. Ugh, I'm too excited! Don't know where Ryan's drums will go though! :shock:

Ooooh, it's going to be a love nest, weeeeee!

What a lucky Carlton bun! :D

Piper only has about 1/4 of a room and Alfred has our front entry way :roll: Ryan is very cool to suggest that!
I wish hubby was that cool :? :lol:

Don't know where Ryan's drums will go though! :shock:

When I first got 2 rabbits they were in the same room as my drum kit (I never played while they were in there, sent them in the garden for the afternoon) and they loved it, running in and out of the legs and stands, they never chewed it!

When I first got 2 rabbits they were in the same room as my drum kit (I never played while they were in there, sent them in the garden for the afternoon) and they loved it, running in and out of the legs and stands, they never chewed it!

they're all in their protective thingys, he only set them up at the studio. lol, he'd never have them out with the bun, it's his baby, he'll go into his "it's rare, one of 10 sets made" thing :roll: :lol: bothered! :lol:

Carlton is getting himself a wifey bun?!? :shock::shock: Wahoo for Carlton!! :D:D:D

Do you have pics of his betrothed per chance?

they're all in their protective thingys, he only set them up at the studio. lol, he'd never have them out with the bun, it's his baby, he'll go into his "it's rare, one of 10 sets made" thing :roll: :lol: bothered! :lol:

Well you cant hurt the fancy drums!!!!!

Back