• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

woahh! what a difference in 3 months - growth of hermione!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
hermione approx 3 months ago
awwheeeeh.jpg

hermione now
awwwwwwwwwwwwwh.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:
i never really see her growing, but when i look at it like that, it seems as if shes on steriods of something. shes sooooo big :shock:
shes only 19 weeks old (or something like that :oops:)

i was too embarressed to show my face, so i cut it out, but if you check it ooot on facebook, the horror will be revealed! :lol:

Last edited:
i know its amazing :shock:
she still has a year left to grow :shock::shock::shock:

and jack - thanks! i think it was the cheapest t-shirt i EVER bought. £2 from primark sales :oops: :lol:

I'm so tempted to say "have you washed those jeans in the 3 months between these photos?" after your denim thread!

she mahoosive! she was bigger than Carlton full size when she was a baby!

i know its amazing :shock:
she still has a year left to grow :shock::shock::shock:

and jack - thanks! i think it was the cheapest t-shirt i EVER bought. £2 from primark sales :oops: :lol:

Wow!! I might have to go and have a look...:roll::lol:

:love: Hermione!
Jack x

I'm so tempted to say "have you washed those jeans in the 3 months between these photos?" after your denim thread!

she mahoosive! she was bigger than Carlton full size when she was a baby!

LOL!! theyre actually 2 different pair of jeans :oops:
the top ones are skinneeeeees and the ones in the bottom are normal jeans :lol:

LOL!! theyre actually 2 different pair of jeans :oops:
the top ones are skinneeeeees and the ones in the bottom are normal jeans :lol:

i think you'll find, my dear, the top ones are straight cut, not skinnies! skinnies are supposed to be tiiiight! don't forget who you're talking to here! :lol:

i think you'll find, my dear, the top ones are straight cut, not skinnies! skinnies are supposed to be tiiiight! don't forget who you're talking to here! :lol:

they are skinnys! a purchaseeee from topman!
:lol:
ok maybe i admit they are a little large, but still skinnys :lol::lol:

Back