• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosy Rabbit

Cynthia

Young Bun
Does anyone else have a nosy rabbit. My Cocoa she is 4 months old and man is she noisy. We got her in march and ever since then she has been a little nosy monster. She is into everything checking everything out we have to block our freezer to keep her from going back there i put boxes up and she still tries to jump over them. Will they get out of the stage of being nosy and into everything as they get older or is this just the nature of rabbits.

Last edited:
ahhh I see. yes, all my buns are fantastically nosy and entirely determined to get to EVERYTHING which they shouldnt, especially my dinner. :)

Bunnies are very nosy at all ages which is the pleasure of having them.B is often fast asleep when i clean out her cage but shes soon up and helping me by running off with the brush!!:lol:

Thanks everyone i thought i was the only one with a rabbit that gets into everything but hey i love chasing after her

Yep Neo VERY nosy too! He has to know what's hidden behind something and if he's prevented from trying to get into something he'll keep at it till he's through and then he's not interested!:lol:

Bunnies are very nosy at all ages which is the pleasure of having them.B is often fast asleep when i clean out her cage but shes soon up and helping me by running off with the brush!!:lol:

ours does this too, really funny as one them gets really cross at the broom in the garden and we often find him attacking it

Back