• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits need rehoming urgently, advice please?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Hi Folks. Was in a pet shop y/day & theres a sign up saying Three girl rabbits, 7 months, Need rehoming URGENTLY I was in a rush but am gonna go & get the number, but Im not sure what to do? Theres no way I can have them, but cant just ignore it? X

Do you know why they need urgent homes? If they were dumped on their doorstep I could understand, but I'd be worried these girlies could be preggars, I'd get in touch with your local rescue and if they have space alert them to see if they can get them for free as I really worry what sort of home they may end up in if they are dead cheap......I'm not the only one on here who has seen chavs eying up cheap animals for their dogs!:cry:

Im pretty sure they are free. The shop doesnt have them, its just a general diy kinda shop but it stocks pet food etc & someone has put the ad up in there. Know no info about them, will get the number asap though X

Back