• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hubbie and vets....

norrielian

Mama Doe
so I had to take Kia (the cat) and Dillon together to vets last night so needed hubbie's help to carry them both. I forgot to warn hubbie that although my sweet little boy is such an angel :angel: at home, he is actually a right scally at the vets. Hubbie looked so embarrassed with Dillon stamping his feet in the waiting room, on the vets table and his overall bad behaviour :lol:

Awww Rhia is the total opposite, shes a right monster at home & she gets to the vets & is an angel! Could be to do with how stressy she gets though. They were shocked when she had her little stay there - she revealed her true colours! :lol: X

Awww Rhia is the total opposite, shes a right monster at home & she gets to the vets & is an angel! Could be to do with how stressy she gets though. They were shocked when she had her little stay there - she revealed her true colours! :lol: X

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Connie's the same, difficult to handle at home yet an angel at the vets! :roll: Cheeky monkey's eh.

How is she today Becki?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Connie's the same, difficult to handle at home yet an angel at the vets! :roll: Cheeky monkey's eh.

How is she today Becki?

I know, I recon everyone thinks I lie about Rhia - Shes such a lovely bunny when were anywhere but home! :lol: Thanks for asking, She doesnt seem to be sleeping quite as much today :D Vets tonight X

I know, I recon everyone thinks I lie about Rhia - Shes such a lovely bunny when were anywhere but home! :lol: Thanks for asking, She doesnt seem to be sleeping quite as much today :D Vets tonight X

That's a good sign, good luck at the vets tonight! At least that fiesty personality has made her into a right little fighter Becki

my two swop personalities at the vets!!!

Peanut becomes the devil, he bites, wriggles and does not like to held byt he vet at all.

Jelly is as nice as pie, and when he turns around or goes to get something she stays perfectly still on the table, and her breathing is normal, shes never frightened she just doesnt care

My O/H shows me up more than the rabbits at the vets...he constantly paces around and fidgets :roll: :lol:

I find it's easier to get one of the receptionists to help if I've got loads of carriers

Back