• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from today :-)

Veronica

Mama Doe
Few more pics taken today :)

DSC00560.jpg

View from my window
DSC00559.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

Len
DSC00562.jpg

Windswept Pru haha
DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

Enjoying new tunnel
DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

xxx

Awwwww :love: Windswept Pru is such a cute little photo!! :D

What breed is Pru out of curiosity? She is like nothing I have ever seen before!! :shock::lol::D

Pru looks like Toffee and Toffee is an Angora X Lionhead
Beautiful pics, Toff is just more gingery ;)

Can they jump that fencing?
I've got some that I think is the same and Treacle just leaps over it from standing still! :shock:

Awwwww :love: Windswept Pru is such a cute little photo!! :D

What breed is Pru out of curiosity? She is like nothing I have ever seen before!! :shock::lol::D

I'm not entirely sure of her breed. I got her from Alice's rescue centre 2 and a half years ago :D She's a lionhead of some kind...just with ultra fluffy long fur :love: :love: :love:
I've trimmed her a little too for summer time. When untrimmed her fur is so long and completely covers her entire face! :shock:

:D
xxx

Can they jump that fencing?
I've got some that I think is the same and Treacle just leaps over it from standing still! :shock:

They never have jumped the fence since I've had them (2 and a half years)....but never put anything past a bunny! :lol: They are within a rabbit safe/enclosed patio anyway, so if they got out they can't get much further :lol: It'd only be a pain for me to try and catch them if they got out...but that's only because of the bigger area :D

xxx

That's a brilliant set up, I wish I didn't still live at parents (Waiting for property prices to fall 1st)

:D I might buy one of those tube things soon, they look like they enjoy it!

They never have jumped the fence since I've had them (2 and a half years)....but never put anything past a bunny! :lol: They are within a rabbit safe/enclosed patio anyway, so if they got out they can't get much further :lol: It'd only be a pain for me to try and catch them if they got out...but that's only because of the bigger area :D

xxx

Thats good, I made a little fence out of them to stop the bunnies "helping" me clean out the hutch, so Treacle just stood looking at me then leaped over it! She never worked out that she could just jump back over thou, she'd wait for me to open it or lift her over :roll::lol:

aaawwww gorgeous again !!! :D Do they get the whole shed to themselves now? Bet they love it! It looks lovely :D

Back