• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from NYC

Rice

Mama Doe
So I just got back from NYC yesterday and we had a fabulous time!! It was sooo hot the last couple days, I thought I was going to die of heat stroke :lol::lol:

Thought I'd share some pics with you guys. Keep in mind, I'm no photographer and a lot of them are dark :oops:

DSC00091.jpg

Central Park

DSC00082.jpg

Central Park reservoir

DSC00085.jpg

some random building peaking through the trees

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

Times Square

DSC00111.jpg

bad shot of the Chrysler building

DSC00109.jpg

flowers hubby bought me on my b-day while we were there

Anyhoo, I suppose that's enough of my bad pics for you to enjoy :lol::lol::lol:

*has lump in throat*

Wow, lovely pictures. I miss NYC and wish I could go back.

I hope you had a wonderful time.:D

wweeeeee! I want to go back now! :wave: where did you stay?

I was technically there for work, so we stayed in the upper east side far away from all the tourist stuff. We had meetings going on at the hotel and I was told the local New Yorkers don't like to go in the heart of the touristy stuff if they don't have to! :lol::lol:

I was technically there for work, so we stayed in the upper east side far away from all the tourist stuff. We had meetings going on at the hotel and I was told the local New Yorkers don't like to go in the heart of the touristy stuff if they don't have to! :lol::lol:

We stayed at the Hudson, on West 58th. Boooo to having to do meetings though!

Brings back memories! I have to say, although I'm glad I went, I didn't think NY was all it was cracked up to be.

Sorry to see this so late--Your trip sounds great Rachel! The "random building" piccie is the El Dorado, not quite random to ny'ers:lol::lol:

Back