• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I do say so myself.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I was sat in the bunny run earlier, and went exploring* around the run. I was sat looking in the playhouse and the hutch where they just 'sit and relax'. And they look so cosy and comfy! It looks so homley, and cosy:love:

I am just so proud of myself or how far I have come, and changed since I got the buns nearly a year ago (15 July- D&J are 1:D:D)

Jack x

Yep you're a fab dad to them Jack :D And your boys share my birthday!

Last edited:
:wave: i can't imagine what you'll do on their "gotcha day" considering you spoil them so much already! :lol:

:wave: i can't imagine what you'll do on their "gotcha day" considering you spoil them so much already! :lol:

Well...My mum says we can get them birthday banners and balloons!!:D

When she said it I was like *Am I Dreaming?*:shock::lol:
Jack x

Aww your buns are in my RU top 10, but I think we need more piccies :D :D

You are a wonderful bunny daddy, it is so rewarding to see buns get confidence in you and stop being scared :)

i think that is a good way of checking wheather ur hutchn n run is good enough for ur buns, take a good look and think .. wud i like to live in there....i wudnt mind my buns accomadation, especially in her cosy nest, lol, if only i was a bit smaller.lol

Back