• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies favourite toys

becks

Alpha Buck
samson is going through the terrible teens at the moment - if we don't spend every waking moment with him, he's either spraying everywhere (he's having the snip next month - can't have it til after 2nd july as got vhd jab on 17th june and had myxi jab 3rd june) or he's sulking at us for telling him no.

i know that he wont stop spraying everywhere til the deed is done, but thought mayeb a few added distractions may atleast make him think twice...

so wondered what everyones buns favourite toys are. samson already has a ball witha bell in (as they come highly recommended by sam and domino) a whicker ball, an empty cardboard box, and a dog toy which is shaped like a man....so any other ideas anyone?

Last edited:
Treat Balls....I cant recommend them enough. Calli has me in stitches with hers because she gets in such a strop when it's empty and 'punishes' it :lol::lol:

billy has got a log roll that bends into a tunnel and she chews that , but the best games are just putting newspaper in a box cos she spends hours tearing it up. cardboard boxes she can get into she loves and toilet rolls with hay in.

Treat Balls....I cant recommend them enough. Calli has me in stitches with hers because she gets in such a strop when it's empty and 'punishes' it :lol::lol:

as in tehse kind
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=178&pf_id=6628
like dogs have?

i think he'd probablya pprove of them actually as he adores his ball - i get it thrown at me whenever i ignore him lol.

billy has got a log roll that bends into a tunnel and she chews that , but the best games are just putting newspaper in a box cos she spends hours tearing it up. cardboard boxes she can get into she loves and toilet rolls with hay in.

think i will go "stuff" a few loo rolls now as we have a fir few hanging about as we get all teh family to save them for the gerbils!

In my house favourite toys consist of those that make noise & those that produce food (treat balls). Anything else is boring! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: thats just what Lola does...puts it in her teeth and bashes it against the kitchen units then carries it around...best £3 i ever spent!

:lol::lol: thats just what Lola does...puts it in her teeth and bashes it against the kitchen units then carries it around...best £3 i ever spent!

Calli lifts it right back over her head and instead of throwing it like a normal rabbit she then propels it towards the floor at top speed still clinging onto it, I think she tries to break it open.

I do worry about her teeth though :rolleyes:

I second the reccommendation of treat balls, but I'm no longer a fan of the carrot embossed ones as when guinnesss can't get stuff out of them, he just chews off the carrots, which can't be healthy. :( ive got him one meant for cats instead which is totally smooth and non-chewable. :)

Calli lifts it right back over her head and instead of throwing it like a normal rabbit she then propels it towards the floor at top speed still clinging onto it, I think she tries to break it open.

I do worry about her teeth though :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: i know what you mean about teeth tho - they can bash with some force. i love watching her follow it around the room - concentrating so hard and going to fast that when a pellet falls out she misses it:roll::lol:

Azrael loved her Weeble egg...

DSC01275.jpg

Needless to say it's covered in bite & scratch marks! My three just get pellets in their treat balls.

yeh i put pellets in and i have some apple crunch treats at the mo thanks to Jane and the Name that Bunny comp:D I can only close the hatch bit 3/4 or she gets mad that they don't come out quick enough:roll:

ok loo rolls went down well with domino - i made the buns all one each (Someone how domino ended upw ith twoa nd sam none, as he vanished back into the shed to playw hilst she was still in teh garden :lol: ) samson on teh other hand looked at me as if to say "arent you meant to play with this with me" still i'm sure when "daddy" demonstrates how to play he will get the gist! :p

OK I need one now! What treats do you put in them please?

Thank you!

Their normal food.I put B's excel pellets in hers.Willow used to roll hers like a lady but B just picks hers up and drops it.Its in her dog basket so makes a right row!!:lol:

Abbey really likes golf at the moment, she plays for hours, then again she is weird.

Shoe boxes are great toys too.

Back