• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A poem for Floppy

*fluffybunny*

Warren Scout
This is a tribute poem i wrote for my darling bunny Floppy, who I sadly lost in March this year, aged 5 (almost 6).

Dear Floppy,

I'll never forget the first time I saw you,
your fur a fluffy white
and when i bought you home,
how scared you were that first night
but you soon settled in and became my best friend,
I knew then, that we'd be together until the very end
You were so mischievous, and playful all the time,
you made me so happy and glad that you were mine
Now that you are gone I'm just so lost without you girl,
I just can't cope without you in my world
you've gone to the Rainbow bridge now, happy hopping free,
I just hope you look down and say 'thats my mommy.

A tribute to my darling, beautiful babygirl Floppy, who i miss so much and I'm lost without her.

floppy3002-1.jpg

That's lovely. I am so sorry you lost your bun. I lost my first houserabbit Brian (aalmost 8 years) in March so I know how you feel. I also wrote a poem and I think it really helps. I have also made a scrapbook about him so I never forget all his little habits and quirks.

Your poem is really lovely, I'm so sorry you lost Floppy. I lost my beloved housebunnies Roscoe Jan 07 & Willow March 08, so I totally understand how you feel. Roscoe was my first bunny I'd had since I was a child & I used tell everyone he was a little man in a furry coat, as he was so human like at times. Willow was his partner, who he adored - she was a very special girl & loved nothing more than stretching full out in front of the fire on a cold winter night. I hope things become a little easier for you - try to remeber the good times you had together & what a wonderful life you gave her. xxx

Thank you both, it came straight from the heart and has helped me alittle, i feel shes up there somewhere watching over me.

Pen x

Back