• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New house for my buns! Very excited!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I've just purchased a new house/run for my buns and am very excited and so are the buns when I told them!

It is a bit like a dog run. An enclosed bit and then a run attached to it. It's a bit difficult to describe but I will deffo show you all the pictures when it is up and running.

At the moment I have Duncan and Frank in a Thistle Hall and Penny 'Pocket' and Sally in a Thistle Hall. Penny is a bit psycho at the moment and difficult to live with so Sally is very relieved and excited to be moving in with her brothers as she'll have some back-up! :lol: It'll be lovely to see them all living together as they get on so well. Duncan is like to one who looks after them all and tells Penny off when she is naughty! She only listens to Duncan!

Can't wait! :D

Sounds great to me, I bet your bunnies are gonna love it :D Sounds like it's pretty big too, would like to see pics :)

I think the enclosed bit is 6x4 with the run being 3x4. The run isn't that big but it's just for them to get some fresh air. They go out in the garden on most days when it is nice ! Am going to put a second floor on it with a ramp leading up to it. I'm going to make it look really good - my mind's full of ideas!

sounds great, i put a little windowbox wiv flowers in tillys under her window, she cant get to the flowers, so they look lovly. have fun with yours...:)

Back