• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for Bella and Cookie

dinklepip

Alpha Buck
Can I ask you guys what your buns love to chew and play with as I have tried several things and they just keep coming back to cardboard boxes. Bella loves chucking em around which is so funny to see and Cookie likes to chew em.:D

Caught a mention of a willow ball on some other posts so I have just ordered 2 from Ebay.

Have tried the carrot thing, toilet roll/kitchen roll holders and stuff.

Just wondering what else I could try....spotted a fabric tunnel thingy on ebay too but can't see how that would stay in one piece for long:D

you can get treat balls and little dumbells which ive got for gumpy although he never uses the dumbell might save it for the other rabbit if i get her, things like a digging tray if your bunster is a digger lol you can get little rattle things also but i find that the best toys are ones that you make like a bunny kingdom or stuffing hay in hard to get places etc

mmm Bella might be a digger cus for the first time since I have had hear (month now), she has been digging up my lawn in her run the bad lassie :D. Have tried alsorts of toys and Cookie just leaves em, isn't even bothered about apple tree branches

Gumpy dear lol named after forest gump cos when i got him im sure he wasnt all there!

OOH where did you get cookie from?

Cookie is my very first rabbit and I bought him about 3.5 years ago from Pets at Home. Poor baby was petrified so I chose him thinking he would calm down, only to find out he was a Dutch and skitzy anyway :D but he's a stunning boy

gumpy is from [pets at home too :D i think that show breeders might give them to pets at home as their colour isnt accepted as a standard colour

Back