• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Bonnie

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe it, my gorgeous girl is FOURTEEN years old today! I have had her since was one year old roughly, we adopted her off a 'friend' who was bored of her, and whenever we wnt round there all i did was cuddle her, so we adopted her!

I was seven when i got my baby, and i love her so so so much. We dont know how much time we have left together so today was extra spesh!

Picture020.jpg

"give us the treats!"

Picture022-1.jpg
bonnie gets excited when she realises its her birthday

Picture028-1.jpg
nom nom

Picture025.jpg

oooh pedigree chum treats, my favorite!

Picture026-2.jpg
its not rockys birthday but he gets jealous and goes and sits in the garden alone when he doesnt get anything lol!!!

shes beautiful but she must have been older as if you were 7 when you get her and she was 1, you would be 21 now.

he he x

well no cus it was just before my birthday lol! so i guess iw as pretty much eight, or something like that lol!

From what I work it out the dog is 6 years younger than her so if the dogs 14 shes 20. :lol::lol:

yeh lol! i think its cus we looked after her for 3 months before we officially adopted her so i get confused!

she looks great for 14! :D

Back