• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They kept me up AGAIN!!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I didn't sleep again last night.

First of all, Bobby started eating his hutch, but then he stopped.
Then Biscuit attacked her bright yellow pineapple shaped chalky teeth grinding thing... Yellow dust EVERYWHERE.
Then, at around 2am, 2 tom cats decided to fight which woke us up, then one jumped off next door's shed, (which is one of those metal ones that looks like a pre-fab house) and it made SUCH a noise when it jumped. Which then set a bunny thumping. I thought it was Biscuit or Wuzzle, so Martyn went outside to settle them, and it was Bobby :shock: He's the good one!!!!!!
Then at 5am, 2 magpies were on top of Nibbles & Bobby's hutch. I thought they were harmless, but then Martyn looked out the window and they were trying to get at the bunnies!!!!!!!!! Evil birdies aren't getting at my babies!!!!!!

Like do they know a certain time when they should behave :oops:

It's not that they're not trained, it's just my bunnies being my bunnies. Nibbles is my little psycho.
Bobby is usually good as gold, but he was being a cheeky little so-and-so on the patio when they were out, and he was being a bit naughty last night with the hutch eating, but he was really spooked by the cat jumping off the roof. I've never heard him thump before, and I've had him since september last year.
Biscuit is my baby. Is a constant attention seeker. She usually starts thumping at stupid o'clock
Wuzzle does whatever Biscuit does :roll:

It's not that they're not trained, it's just my bunnies being my bunnies. Nibbles is my little psycho.
Bobby is usually good as gold, but he was being a cheeky little so-and-so on the patio when they were out, and he was being a bit naughty last night with the hutch eating, but he was really spooked by the cat jumping off the roof. I've never heard him thump before, and I've had him since september last year.
Biscuit is my baby. Is a constant attention seeker. She usually starts thumping at stupid o'clock
Wuzzle does whatever Biscuit does :roll:

Awww! They just :love: you and want you to feed them :lol:

Did you also go to work today? I feel zonked today but thought I'd got enough sleep in, I think it's the heat :|

Back