• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Asparagus?

Hehehe, i hate asparagus it's vile. I htink they my mum left them out for a bit and she thought theyd be okay for my 2 :p
Any answers...
At all???

I've just had a look through all my bunny books and asparagus isn't in either the dos or the don'ts list, so sorry, can't help. Somebody knowledgeable will be along soon.... broccoli was the nearest I could find... which is a 'do'

yep you're allowed asparagus,
BUT
i gave a bit to Toffee, he munched them a bit and then spat it out!!! I've left them on the log but they don't seem to impressed !!!

After all your hard work too! I don't say I blame them tho, I don't like the stuff either! I tried Artie on broccoli yesterday and he played with it longer than the toys that I bought him:lol:

I've tried mine with asparagus and none of them were impressed :lol::lol:

I love it, it's one of my favourite veggies!! :D

it's a yes but mine don't eat it...I've given the the end bits which you have to cut off becuase they're hard but they never seemed very impressed.

I love asparagus too, and accidentally left one spear in the fridge, so got OH to check if Deej was allowed it - total waste of time - it obviously didn't smell tasty as Deej didn't even smell it let alone chew it! :lol:

Back