• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar is becoming attached to me!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
oscar keeps sitting by my feet, and i keep kicking him becuase i dont see him :oops:

he seems to do it all the time now when im standing up in the kitchen....
do they feel safe doing it? or is it becuase he :love:'s me?
:lol:

anyone elses buns do it?

Tilly does the same when i go in her garden, and now i hav to shuffle around cos as u say she is rite by my feet, sumtimes standing on my foot while she eats the grass....better her on my foot than mine on her little paws...

How long does it take for a bun to become that attached to their humin? :lol: My rabbit is 15 weeks and doesn't know his name or seem overly cuddly. I want to cuddle up with him, but he doesn't want to know. The only time he'll come around me is if I'm gardening and then it's as if he's very nosey - he'll pick up the dustpan brush and toss it. :lol:

How long does it take for a bun to become that attached to their humin? :lol: My rabbit is 15 weeks and doesn't know his name or seem overly cuddly. I want to cuddle up with him, but he doesn't want to know. The only time he'll come around me is if I'm gardening and then it's as if he's very nosey - he'll pick up the dustpan brush and toss it. :lol:

samson does it with both nick and i, and he's only been with us just over a week.

however we perhaps spoil him a little...ok a lot.....we get on teh floor and rub our noses against his etc, consequently he comes and grooms us as if we were a bun, and follows us here there and everywhere!samson is around 5 months old.

not all buns are like that though - we have two other buns both with different personalities again. sam has been with us longest - one year and 7 months and she is very independant, just coems fro food.

domino on teh other hand we have had for a year and 4 months, he's more sociable than sam, and will come up and lick my hands, or will put his paws on my back if im sat on teh floor, but isnt as sociable as samson.

Back