• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhia is still a pretty poorly bunster, but shes such a fighter. A couple of happier photos than the last ones I posted.

They love each other so much, but Daniels made a pants nurse :roll:
Buns110june.jpg

Buns310june.jpg

Her dewlap isn't a funny shape like it looks in the pix, her necks been shaved so it just looks like it is.
Buns210june.jpg

Im sure dried grass has aided her recovery as much as all the medicine has!
Buns410june.jpg

I'm in awe of her, I never thought she'd come round at all - let alone this quickly. Shes spending most of her time asleep, which isnt very nice to watch because shes usually so full of fun & bounce, but she seems happy - and definately not in pain :) Back at vets tomo X

awww hun they look so lovely... are you gettin the results at the next vets visit?

We got the results on Saturday, then we went through them all properly last night. There are two abnormalities but neither fully explains why she'd collapse. If Im honest, I dont understand it much. We're waiting on the interpretation back from the lab to see if that sheds any more light. The next thing to look at is gonna be her heart, Bless her X

:love::love::love: is it Daniel that pushed her off the vet bed and hot water bottle thingy?! poor little Rhia, who does he think he is?!

he's just too naughty!

Yeah Laura, he chucked her out of her sick bed :rolleyes: I can tell when hes worried about her though, when shes laid there & he goes and gives her a cuddle, instead of nibbling her legs :roll: They do love each other muchly though, Bless em X

Aaaaaaw she looks so much brighter Becki:) but Daniel young man, I see you've forgotten your manners since you were here tut tut:lol::lol:

Aaaaaaw she looks so much brighter Becki:) but Daniel young man, I see you've forgotten your manners since you were here tut tut:lol::lol:

He says its cos Mummy keeps dumping his bottom in the sink! :? Poor boy, hes still a rubbish nurse though! Rhis doing good so far this morning :D X

Back