• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbys moment of surrender!

shel20

Alpha Buck
Hi guys! Well as u may know my two Buns bobby n alfie are little gay lovers who are very affectionate towards each other...but not to me anymore:roll:
Over the weekend i spotted Bobby..the bonkers one of the two lay on his back flopped with his little teeth sticking out:love:, noramlly if i go over and kiss him he will let me but will sit up straight away have a kiss then hop off to alfie!
Anyway he just lay there while i kissed all his cheeks, head, nose kissed and rubbed all his tummy-like a dog!! After a minute i shouted my other half as i thought he had passed out or something as thats very unusual, i tickled his feet and nothing....then a few minutes later he jumped up and hopped off!!!!!!!!
maybe he had a moment of pure surrender to the love.....:what do u think!lol:

lets hope it happens again...though i doubt it..he more likely to be chewing his new hutch or digging up his litter tray making a mess!

Yeah, it's possible to put a bunners in a trance by rubbing their belly/stroking the sides of their head, I've never done it myself tho, but heard it can give ppl a fright! :lol:

Back