• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bolton to Long Eaton This is now sorted

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get my 3 brothers to their new home in Long Eaton, Nottingham or as far as Stoke, would be better if it was a weekend if poss:D

Last edited:
bit of a long way round (bolton-nothamptons 141 miles, and this way would be 180 - 90 doen by me,a nd 90 by teh next person) but if need be i could do tameside to lincoln on tuesday 2nd july, however would need someone to meet me in lincoln that day to do latter part of journey as i go on my holiday the next day.

Last edited:
Am being a nosey mare Kay, do you mean Long Eaton in Notts?

I can deliver them on the 'pick up Nia run' but am not sure when this will happen. Hopefully in the near future - will let you know as soon as I know :)

:oops::oops::oops: wrong place I meant Nottingham, I use to stock car race at Long Eaton too so you would think I would remember:lol::lol::lol:

I've no problem with bringing these back Sat if someone can do the bun run from J37 ish of M1 (Barnsley) - although I can go down to J34 (Sheffield) & go to gym:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if angie is in scarborough on the thursday-there is a small small chance i can talk daddy into taking them from scarborough to long eaton with me.......daddy is picking me from scarborough on july 5th to go on my holidays but taking me down to nottingham first...fudge isnt going so no hassle there and as long as the boys are happy being outside the palace for thursday night.......:roll: let me ask him nicely.....how soon do you need to know?

Back