• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats and Rabbits

kelly-joy

Alpha Buck
Here are some pics of raggles one of my ragdoll cats and Mopsey my lion head x lop

Raggles "Now I have washed you I better wash myself
7112007237.jpg

Raggles "Now I hope that Teddy doesn't think he is coming over and washing you. your my baby
Mopsey "Ok whatever you say I like washes from you
7112007238.jpg

Raggles"Now I know there is more babies needing a wash around here better go find them otherwise they get all dirty.You stay here little bunny be back in a min
7112007239.jpg

Raggles"Now where are they?.I know your in here somewhere
Mopsey"I am still laying still
7112007240.jpg

Raggles" now you in there come here so I can wash you
Mopsey"Look I am still laying here aren't I good and aren't I so cute
7112007241.jpg

mopsey" where did he go? hes not in here
7112007242.jpg

they are gorgeous. i had a ragdoll a few years ago - he was called Chico and enjoyed lying around our necks! sadly we lost him in an accident on the road.:cry: thanks for showing the pics.

2 of my raggies are draft a brushes and love to be loved. Raggles loves to mother anything even though he is a boy.They love to be with you and will follow you around demanding attetion so if you don't like a cat thats in your face and under your feet all the time a ragdoll is not for you.
Most raggies are just big softies.But most don't have much up top if you know what a mean:lol:On the other hand my very naughty Birman Teddy he has everything up top and he is too clever for his own good. I have to have child locks on everything as he opens cupboards,doors,draws and even the fridge and helps hinself:roll::roll:

Back