• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ordered pink dog crate,got wrong size!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry::cry:I am a thicko,I ordered the 48 inch dog crate and it is enormous and i cant open my back door cos it is too wide,hubby not amused,hope they can swap it,got it on ebay :cry:

:lol::lol: I do things like that!!

Sofa's too big had to be brought in over back gate and thru french doors

Hutch too big had to be taken to pieces outside brought in and put back together.

I'm sure they will change it

Good luck

I got a 48" one the other day and had the same problem - couldn't open the utility door. I didn't imagine it would be so big!
I was all for working around it, but OH was not amused:roll:

If they won't swap it maybe you could sell it on???

I see you are in Bournemouth - my OH works in Worthing (we live in Cambridge :roll:) and I've always fancied a pink one (we have 3 black ones - BORING!!).

I wasn;'t really looking for another one right not . . .but How much did you pay for it??

i didnt think 48in would be so big either! we planned to have the buns under the counter in the utility room but its about a cm too tall. we ended up giving them their own room. and now the puppy lives in the crate at night!

oh dear, maybe you could write to the seller and explain see if you can swap but you may have to pay for 2more postage costs to send it back and smaller one sent though smaller one may be cheaper so money frm that will go towards postage

lisa

They are massive aren't they! Even thoughh I measured out 48" before I got it, the sheer size of them is quite a shock! :lol: Glad you could swap it!

If it was bought on an ebay buy it now ( or direct from a retailer ) then you have 7 days from the date of purchase to return it to the seller under the Distance Seller Regulations ! Obviously unused and in the same condition...

Ebay has a 14 day return policy for items that were bought as buy it nows ( so if the seller says they cant take it back you can complain to ebay )

As it is the seller has done the right thing and accepted it back for a swap !

Will a smallar one be big enough for a giant?

I have now got the next size down,it arrived this morning.It is only for night time whilst he is young,I am hoping he will be able to be free range in my utility when he is older at night and in the downstairs rooms in the day or the garden in warm weather.I need to find a book on British Giants,I might also get the very large hutch from pets at home so he can have a hutch and run in the garden too.I am just planning accomadation for the first few months,i have a garage and a summerhouse which can be converted too;)

Back