• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumping

Rhia stamps all night, every night!! :shock: She hasn't done it since being poorly though, Me & my Mum were saying how great it'll be to hear those beastie feet stamp again! X

alvin thumps to protect pearl from the noisy neighbours i think

pearl thumps when ive weighed and checked her over and then released her :(
soon forgives me when i give her a treat tho :roll:

Carlton has thumped, what?, five times since I've had him that I know about. I'm starting to think he doesn't actually know what it is to be a bunny! no chewing, no digging like mad, no thumping. :shock:

you want to have Coco a few days,lol,
nothing stops him thumping,ask sooz:oops:

i never get a full nights sleep,:roll:

CoCo got me in trouble with my neighbours after he was still thumping at, I think it was, 3am? Phil and I were out in our PJs getting them into the kitchen when an irate neighbour started shouting abuse from the window :oops::oops:

I did go and apologise the next day though, honest!

Sooz -next time your bun starts thumping at 3am..go check out for burglars!!

Buns thump when they're cross or when they sense danger.

Many years ago our bun (now at rainbow bridge)was thumping like crazy in the middle of the night and woke me up. We put the outside light on to find we'd had intruders as the fence and tree was all broken down!! we think putting on the light before we went out scared them off.
Good ole bun!! -Sue:wave:

Sooz -next time your bun starts thumping at 3am..go check out for burglars!!

Buns thump when they're cross or when they sense danger.

Oh I know that but he wasn't my bun....he's a boarder, and he had been thumping all night, we just didn't hear him until we went to bed at 3am.....sadly the neighbours had :oops::oops:

Oh I know that but he wasn't my bun....he's a boarder, and he had been thumping all night, we just didn't hear him until we went to bed at 3am.....sadly the neighbours had :oops::oops:

Our neighbours really don't get that its Rhia! Pretty sure it doesnt cross their minds that all that noise is coming from the rabbit hutch! If they ask I go 'Oh god, I heard that too!' :oops::lol:

Taz often thumps at me just 'cos she feels like it :lol: Jack thumps if he hears something unusual. Yesterday, however, after their hair cuts and myxi vaccs, I got thumped at quite abit when we got home :lol: They soon forgave me when I got the SS out. I have never heard Libby or Fiver thump :wave:

CoCo got me in trouble with my neighbours after he was still thumping at, I think it was, 3am? Phil and I were out in our PJs getting them into the kitchen when an irate neighbour started shouting abuse from the window :oops::oops:

I did go and apologise the next day though, honest!

Sorry Sooz:oops::oops:
We did warn you he was bad:D

i think Coco broke his thumping record last night he was going at it all night,until around 6am!
doing around 15 per minuite,he must be running on duracell,im shattered,so looking forward to a week away,if only for a good night sleep,pmsl,:D:D

Bertie thumps whan the lady downstairs has her singing lessons :oops: These huge operatic arias come up through the floor, and he thumps over and over :shock: What's worse is that they don't know we have a bun, so she probably thinks it's me :lol:

Bertie thumps whan the lady downstairs has her singing lessons :oops: These huge operatic arias come up through the floor, and he thumps over and over :shock: What's worse is that they don't know we have a bun, so she probably thinks it's me :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ear splitting ;)

Mine seem to thump for no apparent reason, so this is normal? :lol:

yes so it seems,
Coco was suppose to be our house rescue bunny till he didnt stop thumping,neuting didnt make any difference,a partner seems to help calm him a little.
he's now outside at the bottom of the garden and still keeps me awake every night:roll:

my rabbit thumper has the name thumper because he loves the thump, he does it when all his food has gone if im out in the garden and havnt said hello to him. and when iv put him back in his hutch after he has been out for a run. (he can be a very grumpy rabbit sometime)

Mine do it when they are out playing a lot!! Jive does it really hard when you tell her off its kind of like :censored: off mum!!!! :oops::lol:

My buns have gone to stay at my mums for a week whilst im on holiday. My dad went to open the hatch so they could go into the run and bella stomped her feet at him 3 times and ran into the bedroom, dad says shes a grumpy hormonal little mare and now he has to deal with her as well as my mum:lol::lol: my mum was not amused by his comments :lol::lol: But Buster on the other hand followed my dad as he was walking round the run!

Back