• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Kayj!

shel20

Alpha Buck
:wave:I wrote a while ago about my friends brother having an 8 month old bunny who i think he had grew tired of:roll: cheeky-the bun has a lovely big hutch in a shed but never came out of it, hes very timid so her brother tried less and less to play with him so hes just very frightened. They have a lovely big garden and I was telling Kay how I couldnt stop thinking about little cheeky stuck in that hutch innthe sunshine and she very kindly gave me a spare run she had.......
Anyway I went to my friends house yesterday int eh afternoon to sunbathe and there he was..chillin on the grass in the sunshine fast asleep flopped out!
As the boys have been playing in the garden and appreciaiting cheekys little bunny personality binkying in the sun,hes now much more confident with ppl and let me pick him up and cuddle him!
I was so happy so see him out of his hutch enjoying his bunny life, they put him out in it all afternoon everyday and I just wanted to say thanks to kay, just a simple gift has made such a difference to the little buns life and saved him from becoming a grumpy un-handled bun stuck in a shed!

Thanks! KayJ:)

Ps: and I urge anyone who has a few pounds spare to buy a run if they only have a hutch for their bunny to give their bun some fun-exercise and sunshine!the difference to their little lives with be great! :D

Back