• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeders!

If you are a Breeder that can help then dont be affraid to answer, Snowy is quite tame really..................;)

Janex

breeders!

I think the title may have put folk off from reading this as i thought it was another "attack" on breeders:cry:pleased that it,s not anyway:)
You could try PM,ing CASHMINICAL she breeders cashmeres:)

I think the title may have put folk off from reading this as i thought it was another "attack" on breeders:cry:pleased that it,s not anyway:)
You could try PM,ing CASHMINICAL she breeders cashmeres:)

I didn't think so because 138 people have read it but maybe nobody breeds angoras on here, will try Cashmincal though, thanks very much

Perhaps PM one of the other breeders for some help, they may be able to direct you to a breeder forum to find an angora breeder :)

:lol::lol::lol: sorry for laughing but I can just imagine some people when they see you asking for a breeder.

Adele is probably a good one to ask also pm elaine as she is good on angoras too:D.

What about pm'ing Adele, she's a angora expert? :D

Thanks, never thought of Adele, I have pm'd Cashmincal and waiting for a reply

:lol::lol::lol:sorry for laughing but I can just imagine some people when they see you asking for a breeder.

Adele is probably a good one to ask also pm elaine as she is good on angoras too.

I knew you would laugh at me!!, thanks Kay, if Cashmincal can't help me then I will try Adele or Elaine

Back