• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

kids want my buns

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i had 3 kids knock on my door asking if they could have one of my rabbits :shock: i said no and they were like why and i said because their mine they have a forever home here :roll: they then kept me at thedoor for ages asking me questions on why i would let them have a rabbit :roll: im paranoid now thinking their going to sneak in my garden and steal them! they were littler chavs aswell :roll: think im going to buy some padlocks for the hutches tomorrow!

xx

:shock: Thats a bit weird i think it would scare me! Defo get those padlocks on just in case!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

i heard about a giant bun getting nicked in out town.

i would be careful!! i think the padlocks are a good idea lol

be careful ive heard lots of stories lately of stolen pets padlocks sound like a good idea
will your buns be ok for tonight id be too scared too sleep

lisa

i am to scared to sleep :shock: i have visions of waking up in the morning to 1lonely rabbit because its friends been stolen :shock: i have nothing to keep them in inside though but do have 2 4ft hutches in my shed which locks but feel cruel putting them in 4ft hutches over night especially since their so used to lots of room :( but then i dont want them pinched either!

I would put them in your shed it is only for 1 night better safe than 1 going missing

i though i already wrote this... must b losing the plot, anyway can u put the hutches in shed or garage till u can get padlocks sorted.. sounds very iffy to me...

i though i already wrote this... must b losing the plot, anyway can u put the hutches in shed or garage till u can get padlocks sorted.. sounds very iffy to me...

i cant place their currenthutches in the shed their to big and heavy tolift and move my self their 6dtx4ftx2ft hutch/run combos but im placing them in 4ft hutches just for tonight that way i can lock the shed.

sounds good to me, they wont mind for one night im sure, i just got a feeling thos kids could well b up to mischife.

i had 3 kids knock on my door asking if they could have one of my rabbits :shock: i said no and they were like why and i said because their mine they have a forever home here :roll: they then kept me at thedoor for ages asking me questions on why i would let them have a rabbit :roll: im paranoid now thinking their going to sneak in my garden and steal them! they were littler chavs aswell :roll: think im going to buy some padlocks for the hutches tomorrow!

xx

As soon as my buns moved over to our new house padlocks were the new additions to their hutches and runs.

We have kids everyday.....the latest is "can i buy a Guniea Pig"... oh and "they like your bunnies but dont bother with their own"..:shock::shock:

x

i think you're doing the right thing putting them in the shed

you can give them lots of bunny cuddles tomorrow to make up for it

Oh goodness, that's not very nice at all :? I don't blame you for being worried hun, you are doing the right thing bringing them in :)

What horrible pesky kids, you did the right thing in not being rude though as that may have spurred them on :evil:

Back