• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a tiger ...

Becca6

Mama Doe
I have a cat nip plant in a pot on the wall outside the back door. I have to keep it protected as it sends Ollie completely potty. This evening I found him rolling all round and in and over the strawberry plants, after knocking the hanging basket frame off it. He was so high that he ended up falling off the wall :shock:

Image001.jpg
Image002.jpg

Image005.jpg
Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg
Image009.jpg

Image011.jpg
Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg
Image014.jpg

Last edited:
Aww I :love: Ollie...even though it looks like he has a black box recorder strapped to his collar :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Aww I :love: Ollie...even though it looks like he has a black box recorder strapped to his collar :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's horrible isn't it :lol: But it's that or he doesn't get in the house - there are so many cats round here, having a cat flap without a magnet isn't an option :lol: :lol:

Apparently you can now get cat flaps where the magnet can be coded into their microchip - would save him having to lug that thing around all the time :lol: :lol:

It's horrible isn't it :lol: But it's that or he doesn't get in the house - there are so many cats round here, having a cat flap without a magnet isn't an option :lol: :lol:

Apparently you can now get cat flaps where the magnet can be coded into their microchip - would save him having to lug that thing around all the time :lol: :lol:

As long as no-one think's he's armed and dangerous....'That cat's got a bomb!' :lol:

Back