• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im mad

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
officially i have gone mad.

does anyone agree that keeping bunnies makes you go insane?

I talk to them, talk like they are talking and sing to marsha to make her go to sleep.

what is wrong with me.

Im in :love:with Miss moo and Bailey x

Mee Too!! Yay For Us:thumb:

I sing...Go To Sleep, Go to sleep...Go to sleep my lil' bunnies...

:oops:
Jack x

I have had my first bunny for two weeks and I am totally besotted. I never knew rabbits could be so funny!:lol:

I adore my cats and wasnt allowed another so decided on a bo bo bunny.

I cant begin to say how much joy she has brought x

I have had my first bunny for two weeks and I am totally besotted. I never knew rabbits could be so funny!:lol:

I adore my cats and wasnt allowed another so decided on a bo bo bunny.

I cant begin to say how much joy she has brought x

I got em cus i wasn't allowed a doggie... once youve had a bun you never go back...

they cost an arm and a leg tho!!

I talk to them, talk like they are talking and sing to marsha to make her go to sleep.

what is wrong with me.

I am not mad, not mad, not mad...not to my knowledge and not to (sorry Sage, missed that..)...not to Clover's knowledge either...

TP:?

I am not mad, not mad, not mad...not to my knowledge and not to (sorry Sage, missed that..)...not to Clover's knowledge either...

TP:?

haha

i just sat tellin bailey that i am lookin for his wife... he looked adoringly x

ahh i am mad too. I talk about my bunnies like they are my children... for example.... when showing bunny photos to my friends im like 'and theres molly on his first day in his run'... 'and theres jessica on christmas day'

ahh i am mad too. I talk about my bunnies like they are my children... for example.... when showing bunny photos to my friends im like 'and theres molly on his first day in his run'... 'and theres jessica on christmas day'

BUT so do dog owners you know...we're not "mad" - just aware of the needs of our pets and receptive to their communication:D...unlike many others sadly!:(

TP;)

lol my bun keeps me sane, id rather talk to him than the houseplants although i am tempted to sing to them lately :?

I wake up each morning to my pigs, pull the blinde and say all cheery "morning piggies, the sun says hello" :D:roll::lol::oops:

Edit: Oh and I sing to them too..although I think they would rather I didn't :oops: and my house plants, three spider plants, twins I called Harmony and a single runt I called Hope, love them, although they are thirsty right now opps

I sing to my bunnies all the time. I wish I was embarrassed to say that I often talk to them and they talk back (yes I also talk for them). I have AJ doing it now to so If I'm talking to Dodge then AJ will be the voice of Dodge............I think I need to get out more.

I sing to my bunnies all the time. I wish I was embarrassed to say that I often talk to them and they talk back (yes I also talk for them). I have AJ doing it now to so If I'm talking to Dodge then AJ will be the voice of Dodge............I think I need to get out more.

me and ryan do that! :lol::lol::lol:

and let's not forget ryan and his romantic dancing with Carlton! :lol:

me and ryan do that! :lol::lol::lol:

and let's not forget ryan and his romantic dancing with Carlton! :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has conversations with their buns.
Ryan isn't on his own.....AJ dances with Dodge which he assures me is a very manly thing to do and only real men would dance with a bunny. He also cuddles up and rubs his face on him :rolleyes:

.......He also insists that Missy must come onto the bed at night for half and hour for bed time cuddles

what is wrong with me.

*singing* Woopeedo, loopeedo, la-la-la-la-la-la *skipping with handbasket* Dididi-dadada

Definately.. :lol: I was mad in the first place tho

Back