• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes Please,I don't think my nerves can hold U/D Called it Quits :(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
These three are killing me, it's absolutely nerve wracking and I only have one set of hands, a mop, a spray and an oven glove.

I'm being a bit of a rubbish refere at the moment.

Help :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Ooooh - sending loads of vibes.

Come on you three, you know you want to be together. Don't give your mummy a hard time.

I'e resorted to bribery....bring out the SS :lol::lol: It's Calli & Marley causing the problems, Fiver just wants to be friends :love:

I'e resorted to bribery....bring out the SS :lol::lol: It's Calli & Marley causing the problems, Fiver just wants to be friends :love:

Tell them I'll send Bell round to sort them out if they don't make friends with Fiver :lol:

:wave: show 'em how it's done Fiver!

"make friends, make friends, never never break friends"

maybe if you sing that, it will work. :? :lol:

Marley is a boy too...I had a male pair to bond with my single girlie.
Becca- I have threatened them with Bella, they are no match for her :lol:

I think Bell banned T from their bedroom today because it's been so hot :oops: She's a bossy madam - and T adores her so much he just meekly accepts it :lol: :lol:

Calli & Fiver are getting on great. Marley has flopped out next to his Mummy, little softie at heart. :roll:

Back