• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here Lies Princess Caramel

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I collected by girl today and buried her this afternoon in a pot with a pink rose bush and a Peter Rabbit ornament. I am going to get a plaque for her too.

It was so nice to hold her one last time. I laid her on her beloved rug and took a small cutting of fur which I am going to place in a locket when I can get one.

It feels good to have her home. I just can't believe its like this.

PrinandHsbuns001.jpg

PrinandHsbuns002-3.jpg

PrinandHsbuns003-1.jpg

PrinandHsbuns004.jpg

PrinandHsbuns037.jpg

Sleep Well My Beautiful Girl xxxx

Awww Catswhiskers I Hope You Feel Better Geting Her Back Were She Belongs, I Remember Bringing Billy Back Home And I Had Really Mixed Emotions, But What A Beautiful Rose, Very Fitting For A Beautiful Bun.thinking Of You. Deb.x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That is SO lovely, hun. I know exactly how you feel about having them back home. What a lovely memorial you have made to her. ::HUGE hugs:: to you. xxxxx

Rest In Peace, Gorgeous Girlie. xxxxx :cry:

Aww what a beautiful tribute, perfectly befitting of such a lovely bunny. I hope it will bring you comfort and warm memories for years to come. x

I'm glad you were able to hold her again and that you took some of her fur.

Her candle is still burning here, i couldn't find a caramel one so it had to be vanilla one.

Home, where she belongs, beatiful Princess Caramel, may your rose bush bloom with the largest lushest roses xxxxx

That is lovely. The rose tree is a very pretty colour.

I too did something similar when I lost "baby" (my first bunny) and it was nice to look at the pot and bring back happy memories of a special bunny.

I am glad your beautiful girl is back home with you Charlotte. That is such a beautiful memorial for her.

Sleep tight now Princess Caramel xx

Back