• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccination day / UD. Bunnies have been vaccinated

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have the vet visiting at midday tomorrow for 22 myxi vaccs and 3 cat vaccinations.
I haven't been that well recently and some of the bunnies are sick too so it is going to be a real struggle, so please wish me and the bunnies luck.

I also get really paranoid about what the vet thinks of my house so I have spent the day dusting and hoovering and tidying up the garden :oops::oops:

Last edited:
I have the vet visiting at midday tomorrow for 22 myxi vaccs and 3 cat vaccinations.
I haven't been that well recently and some of the bunnies are sick too so it is going to be a real struggle, so please wish me and the bunnies luck.

I also get really paranoid about what the vet thinks of my house so I have spent the day dusting and hoovering and tidying up the garden :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Hahaha oh Liz that's just what I'm like when my vet comes here too!!!
Sending you lots of good luck vibes for you and for your furry family,I hope it all goes well x

Operation vaccination is complete.
Luckily only I got bitten this year, last year Bruce decided to hang off Adele's (vet) elbow

Unfortunately Meredith needs a dental, I thought she might as her molars didn't look the best to me. She has been through so much already I will be really worried about her.

Bruce needs his tear duct draining but his teeth look ok and Little Gracie can be neutered in 2 weeks time, as my VHD aren't due until mid July

Well done, glad you go through it OK, and did the vet approve of your dusting:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back