• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New behaviour....strange!

Veronica

Mama Doe
I've noticed this last week a change in behaviour with Pru and Len. It's been 2 and a half years since I adopted them, and this behaviour is very new! Never seen it before!

Well anyway, when going to put them back in their hutch at the end of the day from their run, I bend down to pick Pru up and she goes for me....never actually bites or anything (she never has!) but steps forward and grunts aggressively...then usually stomps and hops off.
When it first happened I thought, 'well charming Pru! As if 7 hours outside isn't enough :lol::lol:'.... but then at the weekend, I found Len did the same thing!
I think he's just copying Pru to be honest, but still! What's all that about!?! :roll::lol:
Have I just got a pair of stroppy buns who are getting moody with me because they want to stay out?
Is there anything I can do to stop this behaviour? I'm not too keen on being bossed about and ganged up on by my two bunnies! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Worrying!

xxx

Oh dear, naughty bunsters :no:

I've had feet stomping before in a tantrum but never going for me :shock: I think you need to tell them they'll be grounded if they do it again :lol:

My 2 can be moody & have tantrums but they seem to get over them quickly. Yours sound like they're having mega-tantrums. Good luck :)

Humm similar to my lot when i bring them in....however only a selected few would go for me if they have the chance..

Im generally armed with a towel :lol::lol::D

Goooood luck!!

xx

how strange after two yrs...... my bun will do that if u touch her food bowl, but i distract her with a carrot or sumthing so i can get it out, fill it and replace it....to get her from her garden to her hutch/run i put lots a veg, and she hops in. then i shut her gate and shes safe for the night. when the little ones are hopping about i hope its that easy lol

Back