• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanks bekkie (scunny buns)

tickles

Mama Doe
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to bekkie for all the time and effort she as provided for Lilly and Ozzy.
They are adorable little bunsters who now live with me :D.
Bekkie you are the best mate and i do appreciate everything u have done for us and the buns.You really have gone out of your way so much.
Lilly is a little scared of me at the minute but i will work hard to gain her trust honestly.
Ozzy is a more outgoing and even took a apple ring off me this morning :D which i was really pleased about.
Thanks for everything and remember u are welcome anytime u want to vist the zoo lol (without white trousers):lol:

im going to miss the picture messages of those two angels.. i hope youll post us lots of pics of your new family :)

will post plenty promise.lilly is so sweet i fell totally in love with her and ozzy well i cant describe him apart from adream x

i have always thought to myself are we lucky or are they lucky.
Then i realised we are all lucky lol
(daft mood me today too much sun )

I'm so glad you're happy. Lily will come round eventually, she's just a madam, and Ozzy is just the happiest little bunny.

I got a bit upset this morning when he wasn't there to greet me when I got up, but then I thought where he was and got really happy :)

Back