• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its Not Fair ...............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cant see most of your piccies cos I only have Dial-Up Internet access at the mo'..............:cry:

* puts hands on hips, stamps foot and pouts *

............:rolleyes:

I wanna look at Bunny Piccies !!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

Janex

:cry::cry::cry:

poor jane. can you not nick your neighbour's again? or find an internet cafe until you've had your fix..

i am half way between dial up and broadband here so it's very slow as well :(

Yeh, I can go round my neighbours but not at this time of a morning !!
Also, I feel guilty when I keep turning up on their doorstep :oops:
They were away over the weekend and they left their door key with me so as I could go over and use their 'puter :)

I am lucky to have very good neighbours

Janex

they do sounds very forgiving. people never understand when i try to explain about RU

"it's a forum about rabbits[/s]?!"
"yes but it's more than that, I have friends on there, someone I met on there is looking after my rabbits while I'm away...."
odd look

"oh. right, ok"

it's very gossipy here already but I am putting the final nail in my coffin I think :lol:

When are you getting up and running with broadband again? stupid orange gave us nothing but problems, but we got it free with our mobiles so we couldn't really complain that much :?

I have the same problem....I basically can't use this section anymore if there is more than one relatively small photo......we have broadband but is is slower than a snail munching on a canabis leaf.

we have broadband but is is slower than a snail munching on a canabis leaf.

PMSL...............:lol::lol::lol:

buddabun I am supposed to be activated on Broadband with Zen by midnight on 16th June. But as Orange c*cked up the MAC code that might not happen.
I got £100 compensation out of Orange but I'd rather have a Broadband connection.........:rolleyes:

Janex

Back